Successful graduates of the advanced degree program will be able to successfully demonstrate each of the following learning outcomes.
- Design and adapt scalable secure corporate networks and applications that support the specific organizational needs, for a given business model while allowing for reasonable changes to the corporate environment.
- Identify, organize and analyze the informational needs of an organization using current data warehousing and analytics tools.
- Effectively manage Information Technology projects using sound financial reasoning and project management skills, understanding and supporting the organization and its connection to society.
- Apply skills in problem predicting, detecting, and solving, and thinking logically, flexibly and critically about business problems with strong Information Technology components.
- Develop an appreciation for professional development and life-long learning and the character to encourage these qualities in others.