Thanks for registering for our webinar on Wednesday, September 21, 1-2pm EDT.
Download the file below to add the meeting details to your calendar: CMAANEITWebinarLoginInformation.ics
Or copy the following details to save for reference:
Login Information – We suggest you log in at least 5 minutes early. Wednesday, September 21, 1-2pm EDT, Duration 1 hr
- STEP 1: Call in to join the Audio Connection by phone:
+1-415-655-0001 US TOLL – Access code: 190 679 238
Then follow the prompts. All lines will be muted.
- STEP 2: Click the link below to join the online portion of the webinar:
- STEP 3: Enter your name and email address.
- STEP 4: Click Join. The WebEx Meeting Center application will launch automatically. As soon as the application finishes loading you will be in the meeting.
- STEP 5: The first time that you join a meeting, the WebEx Meeting Center application will be automatically installed on your system if you have a PC, or you will be prompted to download and install a WebEx add-on if you have a Mac. This typically takes just a few minutes, but may require several minutes if you are using a slow network connection. When scheduling, please allow for this additional time if this is your first meeting. This installation only takes place once.
For assistance joining the webinar contact firstname.lastname@example.org.