New England Institute of Technology is committed to assisting all students who are eligible for veterans/military benefits. New England Tech has a dedicated VA Representative on campus to guide you through the process of utilizing your GI Bill benefits. If you are a military veteran, click here to request more information.
We are pleased to announce our continued participation and commitment to the Yellow Ribbon Program as part of the new Post 9/11 GI Bill Chapter 33. Starting in the Fall 2016 quarter, the college will provide up to $3225 annually in Yellow Ribbon benefits to each eligible student, which is matched by an equal $3225 annual maximum by the Veterans Administration. This is an increase from our 2015-16 Yellow Ribbon spending levels, which had been $3100 per year per student award. New England Tech continues to place no limit on the number of students eligible for these benefits each year. New England Tech has a dedicated VA Representative on campus located in the Financial Aid office, to guide you through the process of utilizing your GI Bill benefits. You are also welcome to use the computer lab located in the Financial Aid Office to access on line applications and information about your benefits.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs: www.benefits.va.gov
- Today’s GI Bill: www.todaysgibill.org
- Steps on how to apply for VA benefits and financial aid: Vets Video
- To apply for veteran benefits: http://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/
- VA Facebook page: www.facebook.com/gibilleducation
- Scholarships for Veterans: http://enhancelives.com/scholarships
Please contact the New England Tech’s Veterans Coordinator for additional information at 800-736-7744 Ext 3354