Today’s IT leaders need technical knowledge, enterprise IT skills and business management skills in order to succeed. New England Tech’s (NEIT) Master’s of Information Technology (MSIT) combines these skills to help IT professionals build your expertise and excel in your career.
One of the premier programs in NEIT’s College of Graduate and Professional Studies (GPS), MSIT can be taken all online or combined with an on-campus experience. Campus-based options, available for most courses, meet once a week in the evenings. With our online option, you have 24/7 access to all course materials; and if you are new to online learning, there is 24/7 access to technical support as well as ongoing academic support from your instructor, tutors and other NEIT resources.
The flexibility of NEIT’s MSIT program design enables you to complete the Master’s in as little as 18 months, and is taught by instructors with the real-life expertise to help you achieve your career goals.
During this program, you will focus on building core leadership and technical skills to help you advance into management and senior management roles. You will work individually as well as on teams to achieve the following outcomes:
- Design and adapt scalable secure corporate networks and applications that support the specific organizational needs, for a given business model while allowing for reasonable changes to the corporate environment.
- Identify, organize and analyze the informational needs of an organization using current data warehousing and analytics tools.
- Effectively manage Information Technology projects using sound financial reasoning and project management skills, understanding and supporting the organization and its connection to society.
- Apply skills in problem predicting, detecting, and solving, and thinking logically, flexibly and critically about business problems with strong Information Technology components.
- Develop an appreciation for professional development and life-long learning and the character to encourage these qualities in others.
This program is for you if you are ready to take the next step of your career and would like a flexible, hands-on learning experience to help you get there.