- The median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations was $108,000 in May 2014*
- As business becomes more technically driven, the demand for skilled professionals with strong information systems management knowledge is expected to continue growing.
- Employment of computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 12 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations.
The NEIT MS IT degree is designed to prepare you as a leader in your organization through a solid graduate level technical foundation in technologies that are important to businesses today – data warehousing and analytics, cloud computing, information system security, software architecture and user interface design.
The program teaches you how to leverage that background to benefit the strategic goals of your organization through courses on IT leadership, project management, finances and professional ethics.
Why an NEIT MSIT is better than an MBA:
- Earn a focused Masters that prepares you to be a leader in your organization.
- Gain a strong technological foundation—cybersecurity, the cloud, data warehousing and analytics.
- Acquire IT management best practices in finance, law and project delivery.
Employers who have hired graduates from this program include:**
*BLS – US Government
**As of January 18, 2016