Applicants to both Master’s of Construction Management (MSCM) and Master’s of Information Technology (MSIT) programs must complete the online graduate application, pay the application fee, and submit all necessary information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the process? Our enrollment advisors can help. Email us at email@example.com or start a chat session by opening the chat window at the bottom of the page.
Click on each tab below to review detailed information required to evaluate your candidacy.
Online Graduate Application
- There is a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $25.
- Click here to pay the application fee.
Statement of Purpose
Write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this master’s degree. Please be as specific and succinct as possible, utilizing the Statement of Purpose document attached as a guideline.
Email this completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcripts from Undergraduate Institution
Email a copy of your transcript from all undergraduate and graduate institutions where credit has been earned to email@example.com. Please note the following:
- Your transcript must state the degree and degree conferral date.
- Undergraduate students should be in their final semester before applying. Transcripts from schools where students are currently enrolled need to contain all final grades and classes in progress.
- Official transcripts will be required before you can begin the program.
- If you are an NEIT graduate, we will obtain a copy of your transcript.
Military or Veterans
Resume or CVYour resume or CV should be no longer than 2 pages. Please email your resume to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Descriptions
- Academic Calendar