Applicants to both Master’s of Construction Management (MSCM) and Master’s of Information Technology (MSIT) programs must complete the online graduate application and submit all indicated information to email@example.com.
In addition to a completed application the MSCM and MSIT programs requires additional information to evaluate your candidacy. Please click on each item below for instruction on how to submit the required collateral to NEIT.
Online Graduate Application
- There is a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $50
- Click here to pay the application fee.
- Candidates, for whom English is not their first language, must demonstrate fluency in English by providing either a TOEFL or IELTS official score. New England Institute of Technology’s TOEFL Institute Code is #4434.
- For those candidates who have taken the TOEFL or IELTS exam, please submit an official copy of the most recent TOEFL or IELTS score (no older than two years old) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate: TOEFL iB 79, IELTS 6.5
Secondary schools, Colleges & Universities
List all secondary schools, colleges and universities you have attended.
Be sure to include:
- Complete Name of the Institution
- City and Country
- Dates Attended – From (month/year) – To (month/year)
- Diploma Date Awarded
- Degree Date Awarded
Copy of Passport
All Non-US Citizens must supply a copy of the photo/data page of their current, valid passport. Email the copy of your passport to email@example.com.
Financial Responsibility Verification
Financial guarantee indicating sufficient funds available for study must be submitted by every applicant who will need a student visaNew England Institute of Technology is required by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to obtain verification of financial resources. We would also like to remind you that as a graduate international student you will not be eligible to apply for U.S. Federal Financial Aid, nor will you be permitted to work off campus. Furthermore, New England Tech cannot be held responsible for unforeseen factors such as family difficulties, political changes in your home country, or a currency devaluation that may alter your financial situation. Notwithstanding, you will be responsible for meeting your financial obligations to NEIT.
Email this completed document that you selected in the above application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each international student must submit proof of one of the following sources of funds:
Required document: Bank statement documenting sufficient cash for all years of study
- Parents or Individual Sponsors:
Required document: Documentation from parents or sponsor indicating responsibility for financial resources.
- Your Government:
Required document: A signed copy of your letter of award, specifying the current date, the name of New England Institute of Technology, the U.S. dollar amount, and the exact starting date and length of the scholarship, and conditions of the award.
- Other (specify):
Required document: A signed affidavit from a person authorized to certify the accuracy of this entry.
Statement of Purpose
Write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this master’s degree. Please be as specific and succinct as possible, utilizing the Statement of Purpose document attached as a guideline.
Email this completed document to email@example.com.
Transcripts from Undergraduate Institution
Email a copy of your transcript from all undergraduate and graduate institutions where credit has been earned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your transcript must state the degree and degree conferral date.
- Undergraduate students should be in their final semester before applying. Transcripts from schools where students are currently enrolled need to contain all final grades and classes in progress.
- If you are an NEIT graduate we will obtain a copy of your transcript.
- Official transcripts will be required before you can begin the program.
Resume or CVYour resume or CV should be no longer than 2 pages. Email this completed document to email@example.com.