- The median annual wage for construction occupations was $102,000 in the New England Region in May 2014*
- Construction managers will be needed as overall construction activity increases over the coming decade.
- Our MSCM degree will help you prepare for the CMAA CCM.
- NEIT is a Proud Gold Sponsor of the Construction Management Association of America of New England Chapter.
New England Institute of Technology’s Master of Science in Construction Management program is designed for a broad spectrum of individuals, with diverse educational backgrounds and/or work experiences, seeking to develop the multidisciplinary skills necessary to become effective construction professionals. The program emphasizes the relevance of continuous learning to personal and professional growth through the combination of advanced technical courses and an integrated management core. The fully online delivery format provides the flexibility necessary for construction industry practitioners to continue their education and enhance their potential for career growth.
The purpose of the Master of Science in Construction Management program is to educate and train the next generation of construction industry professionals in a broad array of technical and non-technical competencies required for the successful management and administration of construction operations. NEIT’s master’s degree curriculum blends modern construction management theory, best practices, and technical skills with the contemporary business management principles that drive 21st century organizational performance.
Students will study topics ranging from lean construction, risk management, and construction delivery methods to building and leading effective project teams. An introduction to the use of scheduling, estimating, and building information modeling (BIM) software programs as analytical tools is integrated into the curriculum to upgrade students’ technical skill sets.
*BLS – US Government, 2014
New England Tech’s Master of Science in Construction Management program is competitively priced at $550.00 per credit.
- Additionally, there is a $100.00 administrative fee per quarter and a $155.00 student and tech fee per quarter. There are no lab fees.
- Financial aid is available for many applicants.
- 45 credits are required to obtain a Masters Degree.
- Note: GRE scores are not required for admission.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited institution is required before beginning this degree program. You may enroll in this program pending the completion of your current bachelors degree.
- Significant professional experience may be considered in lieu of an appropriate degree.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (out of 4.0).
- A personal statement.
- A resume.